And some Oily plant: Jatropha curcas, eucalyptus, palm etc.
2.Chemical technology biodiesel production processintroduction
(1) Physical degumming: first of all, using oil hydration or phosphoric acid-etching method, remove the phospholipids and colloid and other substances, and then preheating, dehydration the oil.
(2) Methanol esterification: adding excess methanol into the raw oil material, with the acid catalyst, conduct pre-esterification, changing free acid into methyl ester.
(3) Continuous ester exchange: the pre-esterification oil together with methyl alcohol, adding little NaOH as catalyst, under a certain temperature and atmospheric pressure, conduct ester exchange, then get methyl ester. Using two-step reaction, through a specially designed separator continuously eliminate the glycerin engendered in the reaction, make the ester exchange continuously.
(4) Gravity precipitation, water washing and stratification.
(5) Glycerol separated from crude methyl ester.
(6) Biodiesel refined.
Roughly described as follows:
3.Technology introduction Pretreatment section The process adopts the continuous degumming, deacidification, dehydration, impurity removal technology, improving equipment utilization, reducing equipment investment. Main process is: adding acid into raw material oil to make gum miscellaneous flocculation, then adding soda to neutralize the free fatty acid to soap, finally separate the gum miscellaneous and free fatty acids from the oil in the state of soapstock, after removing gum miscellaneous and free fatty acids, then drying and dehydration the oil can get the qualified ester exchange reaction raw material, means refined oil.
Through continuously inleting methanol gas in the reaction process, the water in the reaction is continuously vaporized to enter the methanol recovery column and recycled, the mixed material is reacted with the superheated methanol in the reactor without mechanical stirring, and the reaction time is controlled in 3.5~4h.
In existed devices have ester exchange process equipment, but the reaction kettle type reactor is no longer adapt to the current technical requirements, so we use the tube type continuous turbulent reactor, the main process is: firstly, the soda catalyst is dissolved in methanol to form methanol soda, then according to the process required proportion inleting it with refined oil together, mixing in tube type reactor to produce bio-diesel and byproduct glycerol and vegetable asphalt.
Methyl Ester Distillation section
The process adopts the technology of continuous distillation and fractional distillation column, with high yield, light product color, no smell, etc advantages. Main process is: first, the low-boiling substances is fractional distilled into fuel oil in light component removal column, and second, the long carbon chain fatty acid methyl ester is distilled in the middle carbon column and get biodiesel and by-product plant asphalt. Methanol recovery section
After transesterification, the excess of unreacted methanol is recovered by continuous double flash towers and then reused directly. 4.Advantages
1)Biodiesel quality standard: GB/T20828-2014,ASTM D 6751or EN14214
2)The whole process is closed-circuit circulation, all raw material comprehensive utilization, cleaner production.
3)With the improvement of biodiesel production process, the fuel of ordinary diesel engine can be biodiesel, without any changes.
4)With the production of low pressure and low production cost,the conversion rate was 95%, the production process is safe and fast;
5)Our continuous transesterification reactor has been through production practice and obtained the national patent protection.